· Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
· Storyline:County Durham, during the endless, violent 1984 strike against the Thatcher closure of British coal mines. Widower Jackie Elliot and his firstborn, fellow miner Tony, take a dim view of 11 year-old second son Billy’s poor record in boxing class, which worsens when they discover he sneakily transferred to the neighboring, otherwise girls-only-attended ballet class. […]
· "Two Thumbs Up!" rave Roger Ebert and Richard Roeper, Ebert & Roeper and the Movies. Billy Elliot is the heartwarming story of a young boy from a working-class family who discovers a passion that will change his life forever. Eleven-year-old miner's son Billy Elliot is on his way to boxing lessons when he stumbles upon a ballet class. Billy secretly joins the class, knowing that his blue ...
· http://queermdb.com http://facebook.com/new.gay.movies http://facebook.com/groups/we.love.gay.movies Stream: https://goo.gl/YS4TpS __ BILLY ELLIOT___...
Billy Elliot is a fantastic movie when I first saw it as a teenager, and just as fantastic watching it recently with my teenager. It's the first rated R movie I've let her watch - because it's worth it. Rated R for language - their language is pretty 'salty'. But what a beautiful story.
· The Moview Show reviews Billy Elliot. The Movie Show Episode 33 2000
You make more friends by being interested in them than by trying to get them interested in you.