Wohlers Report 2019 ISBN 978-0-9913332-5-7 Available now. Order your report today!. Ask about the upcoming 2020 edition of the report. About the Report. Wohlers Report 2019, available as a color digital and full-color printed/bound version, provides a worldwide review and analysis of additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing.This edition marks the 24th consecutive year of publication.
· Wohlers Associates, Inc., Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, has published its Wohlers Report 2019, the twenty-fourth annual installment of its industry-leading report on Additive Manufacturing.The global study reports on the growth, development and future of AM materials, applications, systems, services, design, software, patents, startups, standards, investment and research.
Wohlers Associates, Inc. has published Wohlers Report 2019, the 24th annual installment of its report on additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing. The 369-page Wohlers Report 2019 includes wide-ranging data on AM materials development and consumption. According to the report, the overall materials segment of the industry saw record growth in 2018.
· Wohlers Associates just released the Wohlers Report 2019, the 24th annual installment of its industry-leading report on additive manufacturing (AM) and 3D printing. The worldwide study provides the “pulse” of the industry by reporting on growth, development, and the future of AM materials, applications, systems, services, design, software, patents, startups, standards, investment, and ...
· With over 107 current AM-related investments – as reported by the Wohlers Report 2019 -, investors are an undisputable catalyst to the development of AM technologies. Remember cash is king, and in the AM industry, we are always talking about millions …
· The Wohlers Report 2019 focuses particularly on the growth of 3D printing materials: a great deal of research and development was carried out in this area in 2018, particularly on high-performance thermoplastics.The American firm points out that 3D printing metals recorded the strongest growth in 2018: they grew by about 41.9%, continuing a five-year streak of more than 40% growth each year.
Wohlers Associates, Inc. offers an unparalleled window into additive manufacturing and 3D printing—terms that are used interchangeably. The independent consulting firm provides technical, market, and strategic advice on the new developments and trends in rapid product development, additive manufacturing, and 3D printing.
Citation: Wohlers, Terry T. (2017): Wohlers Report. 3d printing and additive manufacturing state of the industry. Fort Collins: Wohlers Associates. DOI/PMID/ISBN: 9780991333233 URL
· 3D-Printed Footwear 2020-2030, an Analysis of the Market Potential of 3D Printing in the Footwear Industry. August 18, 2020 . Report # SMP-AM-FW2020-0820
· Desktop 3D printer sales revenue increased 31.5 % to an estimated $ 610.5 million in 2017 – Wohlers report 2018 There are also new applications being used like Continuous Liquid Interface Production (CLIP), that can grow parts by combining oxygen and UV light to print parts from a …
Work as though everything depended on you, and pray as though everything depended on God.